Monday, July 6, 2015

VIVA CHILE!

VIVA CHILE!
Haha so chile won their first Copa America and they were going crazy when they won. It was awesome, but really boring for us haha. Sooooo answering your question, my companion is already in the island so the answer is yes, im with another companion. But heres the weird part, im in another area too...hahah President called us Thursday and said that his flight was Friday in the morning. They werent sure what they were going to do with me, but at 11 in the night when i was going to bed, he called me and told me to pack because they were going to take me out of the area too and send me with Elder Simmons (Eagle, Idaho) in an area called La Rioja in the same stake where i started the mission!! There arent missionaries in my old sector Lo Campino Quilicura for just a week and then we dont know who will get there. But Elder Simmons is awesome, hes the district leader and theres and Elder Hunt from Mesa in the ward! We know a few of the same people haha. 
So weird week but Elder Simmons is pretty cool and it should be a fun time. They dont have a lot of success here in the sector and President kind of hinted to that and told me to help him (even though i think im technically junior comp because of the special transfers, i have more time) and so we´ll see what we can do in this time here. He also has a problem with his eyes and cant see that well and uses big scriptures and a machine thing to read! But hes legit. I hope i get to see a few people i know from my first area! All of Chile fasted for rain because they are in a drought and the polution and smog is really bad here and it started to rain after church!!! It was so legit. We still need more rain but its all good!  Elder Cordova already sent a picture from the island and it looks so pretty! Love you guys a ton, i know this church is true and there isnt any other thing happier than living how God wants us too. I see a lot of bad things here with drugs and all sorts of problems and a lot of good things too in the church that help me know that it is all true. 
Love you and miss you! 
Elder Farnsworth


                     We live in the fifth floor and the church is right behind our apartments!


Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment