Sunday, August 17, 2014

Curt and his Trainer

The group coming in with Curt to the mission



Hey Mom!
We didn't get a p-day this week since we entered the mission this week!  My P-days will be on Mondays and I think I still only have an hour.  I don't have a companion yet.  I'm super excited to see!  The area here seems pretty ghetto, but not bad truthfully.  I've seen worse in Mexico.  But it is less of the big city Santiago now, and more like I don't know..a suburb kind of??  And there is really nice places up north that is country side, but I guess that is more sisters there to protect them.  Presidente Videla is really nice and seems like a good President.  They say for packages, send them through USPS, not UPS or FedEx.  And send everything to the mission home.  I have no idea if I have anything here from you yet.  The secretary here that deals with everything is really nice.  I'm super excited to be here and I can't wait to tell you more next Monday! 
Love, Elder Farnsworth  

No comments:

Post a Comment