Monday, November 3, 2014


HEY FAMILY
Whats up guys. Once again, you are doing a bunch of cool things without me. Going to Mexico, luckkkkyy. But thanks for the photos and im glad that Grammy and Grandpa are doing good! Mom, i did get the package this week! really fast this time. But we dont have mail this week. And the news of Transfers....Im staying!! this doesnt surprise me but what does surprise me is that Elder Sovero and the other two missionaries in our ward stayed too! Actually our whole zone...there were like no changes in the mission..but its cool! 
This week was pretty boring. But we had a activity Top Chef Elder Sovero. He cooks peruvian food really good so he taught members and investigators how to do it! This was on Halloween. They celebrate halloween here but not a lot and they just copied the States like 15 years ago. 
Saturday we were giving service and we came home to shower and work in the night. Elder Sovero was walking to light our water heater (we have to turn it on with a match every time) and i was taking off my shoes. All of a sudden, i hear a noise from our room and a cat runs from there and runs into me and then jumps out the window that was open! Haha i guess that teaches us not to leave the window open. 
We are really working with the Bishop now and we have more confidence. We had a meeting with him this Sunday. He was using Google Maps to show where Less Actives lived and then he said ``tell me your addresses and we can see your house!´´ haha so we did that and we saw the chapel and house of me and Elder Sovero to compare countries. Pretty cool technology. 
This week was difficult but me and Elder Sovero have plans to change and leave this sector strong. Having finished the Book of Mormon recientely, im really thinking about that. I encourage you guys to be reading the Book of Mormon as much as possible. Follow what it says in Moroni 10 3-5. I did so one day when Elder Sovero was showering. The time you have alone, peaceful and quiet, is the time when you receive revalaccion. Im greatful for this Book and the continual answer that i have received. I know it is true, and from this, I know the Lord is my Savior and that we have a Plan to return to Him. Im grateful for the prophets and their guidance. I know Im in Chile for a reason and it isnt just to get to know a new country and people. It is to know the One and Alone True and Living God. I love you guys and miss you, but if you are doing your part and Im doing my part, we are all good.
Love you ,
Elder Farnsworth
Curt and Elder Sovero



No comments:

Post a Comment